We are proud to present the program of our brand-new Community Stage. During the last months we put an emphasis on approaching local and international developer communities – more than 24 groups from Berlin and abroad will shape the 2-day community stage program. Every participating community was invited to assign member(s) to send us their ideas for a 20-minute talk. The community stage will feature the respective communities’ fields of interest as well as topics around building, organizing and sustaining a (developer) community. Special thank you goes to all involved community members who’ll be part of Codemotion Berlin 2016.
Have a look at the entire program in our agenda – meanwhile here are some highlights:
- Akira Sebastian Ponchette (Hacking Health Berlin) – Hacking the healthcare system of tomorrow
- Anne Riechert (ReDI School of Digital Integration) – From Refugee Crisis to Co-Creation
- Thomas Tursics (Code for Germany) – How to Open data
- Fabienne Riener, Christina Dicke (Lean In Berlin) – Lean In: Female Leadership in Tech
- Florian Gilcher (Rust Berlin) – The Rust community
- Frederic Marx (CSSclasses) – Getting Excited About CSS
- Vanesa Ortiz (Women Who Go Berlin) – Why we need women focused communities in tech
- Mario Bodemann (Google Developer Group Berlin) – Berlin, the Android Invasion Part II
- Christine Lariviere (DjangoGirls) – How Inclusive Learning Can Encourage—or Restore—Interest
… and many more. Take the chance to get to know diverse communities, inspiring projects and great people!
Last month we have already published the regular conference program on 3 further stages – click here to get further information regarding the “Call for Papers-program”. We are looking forward to seeing all of you around Codemotion Berlin 2016 – stay tuned!Back to news list