We are excited to present the schedule of Codemotion Berlin 2016. Special thank you goes to our program committee who did a great job in evaluating more than 280 Call for Papers submissions.
Find a couple of program highlights here but you’d better take your time to check the entire conference agenda (–> the conference language is 100 % English):
- Stefan Armbruster – Graph databases and the “panama papers”
- Felienne Hermans – Pure functional programming in Excel
- Tim Messerschmidt – User authentification designed for 2016 and beyond
- Mark Heckler – Microservices Minus the Hype: How to Build and Why
- Kerstin Puschke – Decouple all the things – asynchronous messaging keeps it simple
- Angelo van der Sijpt – Just enough crypto for the web
- Nikolas Martens – Rapid Prototyping with Domain-Driven Design
- Ciro Nunes – Progressive Angular 2 apps
- Zan Markan – Beyond Hacktivism – why #policymatters
- Lorna Mitchell – Beyond MySQL
- Kirsten Hunter – Speaking for Non-Speakers
…and many, many more. As already proposed, you should certainly check out the agenda!
The program of our newly introduced Community Stage will follow in Mid-September – stay tuned and see you on October 24 & 25 at #CodemotionBLN!Back to news list