The moment you read this, our Call for Papers has already been opened (find C4P registration here). After more than 180 submissions in 2015, we are excited what you are going to contribute to this year’s Codemotion Berlin.
Important: The conference language is English (100 %). Depending on the amount and the quality of the submissions a coherent program will be set up by our program committee which will be further introduced next week. We are looking forward to your ideas related to the following tracks:
- Reactive Programming
- Agile & Lean
- Cloud/Big Data
What do you need to do to submit your paper?
1. Register as a speaker here
2. Fill in your personal information as required
3. Hand in a “New Paper”, choose the event “Berlin 2016”
4. Abstract is limited to 600 characters (Keep it simple)
5. Choose the level of your talk (Beginner – Intermediate – Advanced)
6. Choose the length of your talk (20 minutes <–> 4o minutes)
7. Choose a topic (see topic list above)
The deadline for our Call for Papers is June 12, 2016, 23:59 CET. After our program committee has reviewed all talks, you will get further notice via mail a couple of weeks later.
If you need more information regarding the Call for Papers, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
PS: You just thought about handing in a talk but have some doubts or questions? Get in touch with us – we do our best to have you on board!
Photo: cc-by-sa 2.0 Gregor FischerBack to news list